38922 American Traditions Betsy Ross Reefer (G-Scale)
38922 "American Traditions" Betsy Ross Reefer (G-Scale)
- The first design in a new series called "American Traditions". Produced Only Once.
- Molded on ladder and door details
- Factory-applied brake wheel, roof walkway, and stirrup steps
- Heavy duty, durable plastic wheels for long term use in all environments
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Length: 362mm / 14.3”
- Made in Germany
Betsy Ross has been a symbol of American patriotism, service, talent and so much more for generations. Tradition holds that she was a vital contributor in the creation of the first American flag. As a seamstress, she was also known to have produced other flags for military and civilian use during the same era.
The Betsy Ross Reefer is the first design in our new American Traditions series, weaving together many significant icons of American history, culture, and traditions- things which have contributed to our society and heritage. We have spared no expense in commissioning completely original fine artwork, vividly preproduced on the car as only PIKO can bring you.