35040 R/C Loco Receiver w/Pocket Remote (G-Scale)
35040 Radio Control (R/C) Loco Receiver, 3Amp with Pocket Remote
The 35040 R/C Loco Receiver offers all the operational features of
the R/C Analog Throttle in the 35028 R/C Analog Power Set, with extra benefits:
- The R/C Loco Receiver features a compact design which can fit into many G-Scale locomotives.
- The Receiver also includes two relay-type function contacts, for activation of functions such as horn/whistle and bell on a separate sound unit.
- The Receiver is designed to be battery-powered (batteries not included).
- Receiver can be powered by a fixed, well-filtered DC supply of 7 to 22 volts, such as a DC voltage on the track.
- Receiver has simple, user-friendly connections for motor/lighting power and the two function outputs.
Convenient "In-Loco" R/C Control of Locomotives is now here from PIKO, without the need for a DCC system!
With the 35040 R/C Loco Receiver and batteries installed in your G-Scale loco, the included pocket remote allows you to operate your train virtually anywhere - over dirty track, non-powered track, even across the floor!