38928 Vintage Warbirds Spitfire Hopper (G-Scale)
38928 Vintage Warbirds Hopper, Spitfire (G-Scale)
PIKO Model Features
- A PIKO one-of-a-kind design, produced only once.
- Offset side design, open top, two-bay hopper (perfect for coal or other bulk goods)
- Numerous molded-on details including handrails and stirrup steps
- Heavy duty, durable plastic wheels for long term use in all environments
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Length: 320mm / 12.6”
- Made in Germany
The famous Supermarine Spitfire was designed to be a short-range, high-performance interceptor aircraft and it was the most-respected British design of the times. PIKO presents this plane in a stunning and evocative scene with the seventh car in the Vintage Warbirds series.