38505 PRR R/C GE 25-Ton Diesel Locomotive (G-Scale)
38505 Pennsylvania R/C GE 25-Ton Diesel Switcher Locomotive (G-Scale)
Don't forget to download the G-Scale GE 25-Ton Diesel Information Booklet.
- Detailed GE 25-Ton diesel electric locomotive with lights
- Completely powered by 6 'AAA' batteries (Batteries not included)
- Powerful 5-pole precision can-type ball-bearing motor
- Numerous molded-on details including lights, springs, bolts and more
- Factory-applied handrails, coupler lift-bar, and steps
- Operating white directional lighting
- Realistic cab interior with space for engineer figure
- Heavy duty, durable hard chrome ball-bearing wheels
- Hook and loop type couplers
(Ready for easy installation of Kadee® 831 or 909 knuckle couplers)
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Made in Germany
The popular GE 25-Ton Diesel is now available as a completely battery-powered model with a pocket remote included. 10 selectable R/C channels allow running multiple locos independently, or controlling multiple locos together in one train consist - double-heading, triple-heading, or more! The remote gives simple and precise control of speed, direction and emergency stop.
Batteries are not included. Six standard size 'AAA' batteries (high-capacity rechargeables are recommended) allow for up to 2 hours running time. The quick-change battery clip is located inside the engine hood and the front panel snaps off for easy access.