38921 Vintage Warbirds B-25 Hopper (G-Scale)
38921 Vintage Warbirds Hopper, B-25 (G-Scale)
PIKO Model Features
- A PIKO one-of-a-kind design, produced only once.
- Offset side design, open top, two-bay hopper (perfect for coal or other bulk goods)
- Numerous molded-on details including handrails and stirrup steps
- Heavy duty, durable plastic wheels for long term use in all environments
- Hook and loop type couplers
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Length: 320mm / 12.6”
- Made in Germany
The B-25 Mitchell was designed as a medium bomber, introduced in 1941 by North American Aviation. Nearly 10,000 of this plane were built - including variants - and they served in every theater of WWII. Many remained in service for decades. PIKO presents this well-known plane as the fifth car in the Vintage Warbirds series.