PIKO Roadbed A-Track
All PIKO HO Roadbed A-Track pieces contain these features:
- Realistically-detailed medium-gray crushed stone ballast texture with subtle color variations for a natural appearance.
- Precisely molded of semi-flexible, sound absorbing plastic material to fit perfectly to the track and join together almost seamlessly.
- Sturdy snap-together / snap-apart connectors hold track sections securely together and require no tools to take apart.
- Roadbed is detachable from the track section and can be easily cut, drilled or modified if desired.
- Uses actual PIKO A-Track sections, so it can join up perfectly to non-roadbed PIKO A-Track, for easy layout expansion.
- Slim-profile Code 100 rail (0.100" / 2.5mm high) is so fine-looking it is often mistaken for Code 83 rail, but is still tall enough to allow running trains with deeper wheel flanges.
- High-grade "nickel silver" alloy rails stay clean longer.
- Durable and detailed injection-molded plastic ties.
- Unique track geometry makes even complex track plans simple to build with only a few different track sections.
- Compatible with most other brands of HO-Scale track for unlimited expansion possibilities.
- Sturdy push-together rail joiners are factory-formed to fit tightly to the rail profile.
- Made in our own factory.