38506 Clean Machine R/C GE 25-Ton Track Cleaning Locomotive (G-Scale)
38506 Clean Machine R/C GE 25-Ton Diesel Switcher Track Cleaning Locomotive (G-Scale)
Don't forget to download the G-Scale GE 25-Ton Diesel Information Booklet.
- Detailed GE 25-Ton diesel electric locomotive with lights
- Completely powered by 6 'AAA' batteries (batteries not included)
- Spring-loaded pads clean rails at track speed
- Long-lasting mesh cleaning pad is highly effective (Replacements available)
- Powerful 5-pole precision can-type ball-bearing motor
- Reversing switch allows running locos back-to-back
- Numerous molded-on details including lights, springs, bolts and more
- Factory-applied handrails, coupler lift-bar, and steps
- Operating white directional lighting
- Realistic cab interior with space for engineer figure
- Heavy duty, durable hard chrome ball-bearing wheels
- Hook and loop type couplers (ready for easy installation of Kadee® 831 or 909 knuckle couplers)
- Crisp and clean lettering and logo designs
- Created with incredibly tough weather-resistant materials
- Up to 80' R/C range (30 meters)
- Pocket remote includes a CR2025 battery
- Motor is completely isolated from track power
- Minimum recommended radius: 600mm / 23.6”
- Made in Germany
The popular GE 25-Ton Diesel is now available as a completely battery-powered model with a pocket remote included. 8 selectable R/C channels allow running multiple locos independently, or controlling multiple locos together in one train consist - double-heading, triple-heading, or more! The remote gives simple and precise control of speed, direction and emergency stop.
Batteries are not included. Six standard size 'AAA' batteries (high-capacity rechargeables are recommended) allow for up to 2 hours running time. The quick-change battery clip is located inside the engine hood and the front panel snaps off for easy access.
With the “Clean Machine“ version of the GE 25-Ton diesel, PIKO introduces a completely new concept in track cleaning. Common household rechargeable batteries provide extensive running time. Track cleaning operation is simple - just turn it on and let it run around the layout till even heavily oxidized track is polished clean. Once the Clean Machine has cleared the way, track-powered locos can run smoothly!
Replacement 35416 Track Cleaning Shoes are available here.
35041 Instructions Manual (Remote specific instructions)